Saturday, January 21, 2006

Increasing Time Spent Thinking About God


One of the best things I have ever done for my Christian walk has been to take advantage of Christian audio books while commuting to and from work. This is an easy way to add an hour a day to the time I commune with God, think about God and His will for my life, and reflect on my relationship with Him.

My church has a decent sized library of audio books to loan to members but I listened to almost everyone. Some of the one I like the best I have listened to several times. My local public library also has a good assortment, though I often have to get titles sent from other branches.

I have created my own CD of bite-sized devotionals, prayers, and sermons which are perfect for your commute to work. See "Christian Commuter #1 - Maximizing Time with God" on the Caleb's Publishing eBay Store.

There is a free audio sample in MP3 format you can download to check it out.

Copyright © 2005 by Philip Hartman - All Rights Reserved

No comments: