Friday, October 28, 2005

Welcome

Welcome to my humble blog. Here I hope to put a few words that will make you think about Christ, grace, faith, prayer, and about your own spiritual journey. Hopefully, we will all grow closer to God as a result.

God if it is Your will, I pray that You will bless me as I share my faith in this blog. Send the Holy Spirit to enable me to serve Your purposes. Use this effort as an opportunity to draw me closer to You. I pray also God for Your blessing on my future readers. Prepare their hearts to respond according to Your plan. Amen

Copyright © 2005 by Philip Hartman - All Rights Reserved



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea and can not believe I have a similar one but not as well done. Bless you and yours, this is Great!!! faith4u

Philip Hartman said...

I am glad you like it. I'm not sure what I'm getting into or where this will wind up.. but that should be part of the fun.