Saturday, November 12, 2005

Leadership of the Holy Spirit

Well, it is my turn to teach Sunday School tomorrow. We’re studying what it means to be led by the Holy Spirit from Romans 8:1-14.

I pray that the Holy Spirit will guide me in my preparation of the lesson and reveal to me the message that my class needs to hear. I pray also, that when it comes time to teach tomorrow, that the Holy Spirit will guide me as I try to deliver this important message. Give me the words to say. Help me discern the needs of those in the class.

I pray also that You will prepare the hearts of each and every member of the class, myself included, so as to make them ready to hear Your message. God, I pray that You will remove all barriers which might hinder anyone who needs to hear Your message from attending.

No comments: